• The RICi-16 is also ideal for backhauling Ethernet traffic from IP Node Bs and IP DSLAMs over copper-based or microwave PDH connections.
• Employing standard Ethernet over NG-PDH technology, the RICi-16 improves overall network availability by reducing latency and optimizing line utilization and throughput.
• The RICi-16 is MEF-certified for Ethernet Private Line and Ethernet Virtual Private Line services.
• It is equipped with advanced Ethernet SLA capabilities for handling multi-priority traffic, ensuring latency, jitter and packet delivery performance on a per-flow basis.
• The RICi-16 features a “pay-as-you-grow” license model, allowing the addition of E1/T1 links according to evolving bandwidth requirements.
There are no reviews yet.